A light summery cocktail is a perfect way to enjoy lunch with your friends, relax after a long day at the office, or as a way to enhance your delicious seasonal dinner. We’re sharing our recipe for a summer favorite – Strawberry Basil Gin Sparkler.
Strawberry Basil Gin Sparkler
- 2 ounces Hendricks Gin
- 1/2 ounce Basil Simple Syrup
- 2 Strawberries
- Club Soda
- Slice strawberries and place into glass with ice.
- Pour gin and simple syrup and stir.
- Add club soda to top off.
- Garnish with a fresh basil leaf.